Copyright © 2010-2016 Dynamysk Automation Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Grande Prairie Branch Manager
Dynamysk Automation LTD. - Calgary, AB
Dynamysk Automation Ltd is a Canadian enterprise specializing in delivering fully integrated life-cycle solutions in the industrial instrumentation, controls and electrical (ICE) disciplines.
We are currently looking to hire a Branch Manager to join our Grande Prairie Branch. The Grande Prairie Manager will report to the Business Manager of Field Services .
Some of the Grande Prairie Branch Manager's job responsibilities will include:
- Planning, directing, and coordinating field employee's work schedules
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers/clients and provide assistance with any problems that may occur
- Participating in the hiring process by reviewing candidate’s resumes, conducting interviews, and making hiring decisions and recommendations
- Networking within Grande Prairie to attract new business and communicate results to Sales Department for follow up
- Working with Human Resources to solve employee problems
- Performing annual performance evaluations for all direct reports
- Maintain & uphold safety procedures and company policies & procedures.
- Conducting disciplinary actions when required
- Working with the Dynamysk management to implement budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives
- Providing support to Estimating Department when preparing quotes for projects
- Reviewing daily job tickets
- Interface with finance department to stay up to date with Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable
- Actively participating in regularly scheduled budget reviews.
- Be self-motivated, able to manage yourself and others.
- Driven to succeed and grow the business
The Edmonton Branch Manager will possess the following job requirements and education:
- 5-10 years as a Journeyman Electrician or Instrument Technician
- 2-5 years Management experience
- Strong sense of leadership and team building skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability organize and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Expert knowledge in Electrical and Instrumentation
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
If you are interested in applying please submit your resume directly through this ad or the career section of our website.
We would like to thank all interested candidates in advance, however only those shortlisted shall be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: Minimum 2 years