Copyright © 2010 Dynamysk Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
We are currently accepting applications for Senior CygNet / OASys SCADA resource. This challenging opportunity will have you working on projects you would work with system implementation, integration, operation, support and maintenance activities that include scripting, data analysis, display development, database configuration, point to point verification and documentation.
- Design and build SCADA system architecture
- Preparing screen mock-ups and detailed functional specifications
- Designing a robust and scalable architecture within the SCADA/HMI platform
- SCADA/HMI Programming
- Interfacing with real-time database applications (SQL Server) and PLC control systems
- Integrated testing with project teams in simulated environments in the office
- Site commissioning and installation
- Supporting project proposals and estimation
- Knowledge with both CygNet and OASys platforms is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understanding of industrial environments, engineering, and production processes
- Experience with Rockwell Factory Talk SE, Wonderware Intouch or other HMI platforms is an asset
- Experience with PLC based control systems
- PLC/SCADA troubleshooting and debugging experience
- Aptitude for Programming (C, C#, VBA, SQL or other languages)
- Familiarity with IT/Networking and database applications is an asset, but not necessarily a requirement
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in Engineering, Software, Computer Science or Controls & Automation
- Ability to complete all security clearance requirements that may be required for the performance of the work
- Commitment to significant travel throughout the course of the year (approximately 55%)
If you are interested in applying please submit your resume directly through this ad or the career section of our website.
We would like to thank all interested candidates in advance, however only those shortlisted shall be contacted.