Copyright © 2010 Dynamysk Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Senior / Intermediate Schneider PLC Programmer
We are currently recruiting for an employee based Senior / Intermediate Schneider PLC Programmer to be part of the Instrumentation, Electrical and Controls Engineering group.
- Design, development and technical content of the Controls project work
- Produce CWP (Control system architecture design, electrical I/O and layout drawing design, written scope of work)
- Detailed control system design including discipline P&ID input, loop drawings, shutdown key development and control philosophies
- PLC programming, Schneider (Unity, Concept, Proworx), Rockwell (ControlLogix PLC), and HMI programming and configuration including field commissioning and start-up
- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate detailed phases of engineering work in one discipline/project/staff group.
- Maintain frequent contact with client, vendors, and internal staff
- Plan, coordinate and prepare equipment or work specifications, bid evaluations and award recommendations for a variety of equipment
- Manage multiple ongoing facility projects, keeping track of daily progress and associated costs while implementing cost-control measures
- Deliver high quality written documentation and engineering work packages.
- Minimum 5 years configuration and programming experience.
- Engineer with a P. Eng, Technologist accredited by APEGA, ASET, CET, RET, or P.Tech(Eng) would be advantageous
- Experience in both PLC and graphic development, Schneider Unity programming experience would be an asset
- Field commissioning and start-up experience - high customer service mindset
- Travel approximately 25% of the time within Western Canada. Must have valid driver’s license.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Automation, Instrumentation or Computer Science Engineering/Technology Diploma.