Copyright © 2010 Dynamysk Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Honeywell DCS Technologist / DCS Engineer - Intermediate, (Central Alberta)
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in Instrumentation, Controls, and Electrical (ICE) system design, construction and commissioning. Our foundation is a history of trust and respect within the energy industry in Western Canada. Dynamysk provides domain expertise proven to reduce project risk, schedule and cost for our clients. Head office is based in Calgary, Alberta. Dynamysk is very proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies in PROFIT Magazine for 5 years as well as one of Alberta Venture Magazine's Fast Growth 50 companies two years in a row!
Dynamysk provides many reasons to want to work with us. Not only do we provide our employees with high engagement in their work, we provide other incentives that make the workday easier. Profit Sharing, Excellent Salary/Benefits, Flexible Work Hours, Free Parking, Social Events and much more!
We are currently recruiting for a Honeywell DCS Technologist/ DCS Engineer with solid experience. This challenging opportunity will have you working on projects where you design and program Honeywell DCS platforms.
• Design, program, commission and troubleshoot Honeywell DCS systems including all new and legacy Honeywell DCS systems.
• Configuration of Honeywell graphics for new and legacy systems is a must.
• Be part of an engineering and site team environment.
• High problem solving and project execution know how.
• Third Party SCADA an asset
• Direct progressive experience in design, assembly, integration, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning Honeywell DCS systems.
• Progressive success in engineering/technologist experience in high volume, fast-paced industrial environments.
• Able to adapt to various situations quickly, while adhering to daily deadlines.
• Strong software computer proficiencies - Word, Excel Access and Outlook.
• Superb communication, written, spoken, consultative.
• Must have valid drivers license.
• Prefer 5+ years of Honeywell experience in Oil/Gas, Manufacturing, Mining, Pulp and Paper.
• Registered with APEGA and/or ASET, P.Eng, CET, RET, P.Tech(Eng) is preferred.
• Applicants with experience in Oil & Gas will be considered first.
Be part of an employee owned company. Dynamysk is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume with "Honeywell DCS Technologist/Engineer - Edmonton" in the subject line to email@example.com
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.