Apprentice (1st to 4th Year) and Journeyperson Electrician
Sherwood Park, AB
Dynamysk is looking for some Apprentice (1st to 4th Year) and Journeyperson Electricians to work on a large Industrial Electrical Construction project in SE Saskatchewan.
- LOA and Travel will be provided
- Flights and ground transportation provided.
- shift: 14 on / 7 off; 12-hours days
Dynamysk works on a variety of industrial oil and gas construction and maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on projects with well -established and reputable clients.
Successful candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- must have a Journeyman Certificate or Blue Book and be registered with applicable Apprenticeship Board. Apprenticeship Levels we will consider: 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year, 4th year.
- Experience in construction work, along with industrial acquired skills and knowledge is required.
- Electrical hand tools required.
- Able to work away from home on a rotation basis.
- Minimum training requirements: CSTS 2020, Fall Protection, and Aerial/Elevated Work Platform.
- Adhere to all site safety procedures and all site enhanced Covid-19 systems and procedures.