Commissioning Electricians & Instrumentation Technicians
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in Instrumentation, Controls, and Electrical (ICE) system design, construction and commissioning. Our foundation is a history of trust and respect within the energy industry in Western Canada. Dynamysk provides domain expertise proven to reduce project risk, schedule and cost for our clients. Head office is based in Calgary, Alberta.
Dynamysk provides many reasons to want to work with us. Not only do we provide our employees with high engagement in their work, we provide other incentives that make the workday easier. Profit Sharing, Excellent Salary/Benefits, Flexible Work Hours, Free Parking, Social Events and much more!
Dynamysk is looking for several Instrumentation and Electrical Technicians to work on a long term project in Vancouver, BC.
- Travel Allowance will be provided
- Per Diem / Living Allowance will be provided
- Rotation: 14-7
- Duration: 8 - 12 months
- Working Hours: 10hrs/day
- Pre-Commissioning of instrumentation, medium & high voltage electrical equipment.
- Due to the Technical Issues with this job, a minimum of "10 years" of Journeyman experience within the industry is required.
- 5 - 10 years experience providing commissioning and start up support.
- Hands Tools for the job will be required.
- Able to work away from home until job completion.
- Minimum training requirements: CSTS 2020, H2S Alive.
- Other beneficial tickets to have: Fall Protection, and Aerial/Elevated Work Platform.
- Adhere to all site safety procedures and all site systems and procedures.