Commissioning & Start-Up (CSU) Specialist
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in Instrumentation, Controls, and Electrical (ICE) system design, construction and commissioning. Our foundation is a history of trust and respect within the energy industry in Western Canada. Dynamysk provides domain expertise proven to reduce project risk, schedule and cost for our clients. Head office is based in Calgary, Alberta.
Dynamysk provides many reasons to want to work with us. Not only do we provide our employees with high engagement in their work, we provide other incentives that make the workday easier. Profit Sharing, Excellent Salary/Benefits, Flexible Work Hours, Free Parking, Social Events and much more!
Dynamysk is currently looking for a CSU Specialist to be a member of our team. Dynamysk is updating and building its database of available staff for its “CSU Specialists” for multiple projects in Alberta, Saskatchewan.
Looking for individuals who meets the following trade or professional disciplines:
Educations, Experience & Qualifications
- The ideal candidate will possess the following essential skills and qualifications:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States or residence of the United States and eligible to work in various locations.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning and Start-up and early operation of processing facility.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an industrial processing facility where you held a maintenance, operations or commissioning position.
Must hold a valid:
- Industry recognized Trade Certification, or
- Technology Diploma or
- Engineering Degree
- Certification, Diploma or Degree from a recognized Trade Program, Technical College or University and in one of the following disciplines in the Electrical, Instrument, Mechanical, Process or Chemical Minimum of 5 years of experience in Heavy Industrial, Oil & Gas industry, Power Generation, Green Energy Refining, Petrochemical or related industries required
Related Skills, Interests and Values
• Excellent working knowledge of process equipment, materials, techniques, and safeguards in respective discipline for maintenance and construction of a continuous process petrochemical plant;
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings and schematics;
• High mechanical aptitude and the ability to comprehend and apply information in technical service manuals;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated experience of Inspecting and Testing of process equipment and systems to diagnose faults using testing devices
• Must demonstrate strong computer skills in Microsoft word, excel and the ability to learn client software programs
• Writing maintenance reports
• Repairing and adjusting system components or removing and replacing defective parts
• Ability to Calibrating components
• Performing scheduled preventative maintenance work
• Observing safety in accordance with government and company standards
All applications will be reviewed, only the successful ones will be contacted. All others will be kept on file for future considerations.