Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in Instrumentation, Controls, and Electrical (ICE) system design, construction and commissioning. Our foundation is a history of trust and respect within the energy industry in Western Canada. Dynamysk provides domain expertise proven to reduce project risk, schedule and cost for our clients. Head office is based in Calgary, Alberta.
Dynamysk provides many reasons to want to work with us. Not only do we provide our employees with high engagement in their work, we provide other incentives that make the workday easier. Profit Sharing, Excellent Salary/Benefits, Flexible Work Hours, Free Parking, Social Events and much more!
Dynamysk is looking for Instrumentation Technicians to work on a 5-6 week Turnaround project in Saskatchewan, AB.
- Start date: End of March / First Part April
- Duration: Through to May 31
- Shift: Work straight through to end of job
- You will find own accommodations - per diem paid.
- Mobilization and Demobilization allowance will be applicable
- You will need to take 5 to 8 days of site training courses - which will be prior to your site start date.
- These courses will be set up for you, and you will be paid while taking the courses.
- Instrumentation Field Support During Annual Turnaround
- Must have Instrumentation Journeyperson Certification / Red Seal Ticket
- Apprentices may be considered.
- Other beneficial tickets to have: CSTS-09 / CSTS 2020 /
- Adhere to all site safety procedures and all site systems and procedures.