Sherwood Park, AB
Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in Instrumentation, Controls, and Electrical (ICE) system design, construction and commissioning. Our foundation is a history of trust and respect within the energy industry in Western Canada. Dynamysk provides domain expertise proven to reduce project risk, schedule and cost for our clients. Head office is based in Calgary, Alberta.
Dynamysk provides many reasons to want to work with us. Not only do we provide our employees with high engagement in their work, we provide other incentives that make the workday easier. Profit Sharing, Excellent Salary/Benefits, Flexible Work Hours, Free Parking, Social Events and much more!
Dynamysk is currently looking for an intermediate level Project Coordinator with a good understanding of electrical construction project activities and processes. This position will be based out of our Sherwood Park, AB office, but also requires working from the field as needed.
- Review engineering deliverables to ensure high-level data integrity.
- Accept, review, and execute change requests.
- Communicate with stakeholders.
- Reporting on critical issues to the team lead/supervisor.
- Cross-reference and integrate with tertiary systems involved with the project.
- Generate, track, and maintain RFI’s.
- Communicate with various groups to ensure accurate transfer of information.
- Auditing documentation within the database and working with Document Control to ensure the most up to date information is compiled.
- Facilitate various administration roles; organizing meetings, tracking and reporting progress, generating time tickets, etc.
- Generating and drafting of as-built redlines.
- Responsible for the consolidation, ordering, receiving, and tracking of purchase requisitions.
- Engineering Degree or Bachelor of Science Degree required.
- 3 - 5+ years of related experience as a project coordinator in the Oil & Gas industry is preferred.
- Previous experience as a Project Controller or Project Manager is considered an asset.
- Previous experience with specialized software applications is an asset.
- Must be willing to travel as required.
- Preferred candidates will live in the greater Edmonton area.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel (able to filter data, write formulas and make pivot tables), MS Word and Bluebeam.
- Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Willing to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to create/maintain customer relations.
- Strong computer proficiencies – Microsoft Office Suite and Bluebeam.
- Superb written and oral communication skills.